Job Title/Role: Business Analyst with IRIS/Ensemble (Intersystems) & VISIO Job Location: Remote Duration: 1 Year
Mandatory Skills: HL7 (Health Level Standard), Intersystems IRIS/Ensemble, VISIO
Job Description: Systems Integration Business Analyst
• Responsible for the conversion of HL7 interfaces for small, medium and large hospitals markets (Tenet Ensemble).
• Responsible for Go-Live and Post-Live support.
• Lead impact analysis meetings with hospital directors, staff, local IT and third-party vendors to understand Current State work and data flow for different departments’ interfaced systems.
• Analyze and determine conversion requirements and interface specifications for Future State systems.
• Create project scope documents (including VISIO diagrams) for interfaced systems.
• Develop systems to track and manage multiple vendors.
• Obtain, review, and submit quotes for each interfaced system
• Effectively communicate project scope, timeline milestones to vendors and project stakeholders.
• Identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks; escalated them as needed.
• Coordinate with network and security resources to ensure all necessary VPN modifications were made for systems that send data outside the client’s domain.
• Develop and/or provide data dictionaries and crosswalk documents to third party vendors.
• Assist with the development of test scripts and actively participate in all aspects of testing (includes verification of HL7 transactions and its data).
• Responsible for weekly reporting.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com