- Business Analyst, Payments, Swift, messaging, clearing, settlements, ISO 20022, XML
- Contract W2, Contract Independent, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 Months
- Depends on Experience
Domain Skills: Payments background in Commercial Banking clients
1- Stream 1 Messaging ”
2-Stream 2 Clearing
3-Stream 3 Settlements
- Full knowledge of SWIFT 1,2,9 series messages and their underlying process
- ISO XML knowledge
- Understanding of RTGS systems
- Knowledge on various domestic clearings
- Experience in ‘Payments’, i.e MT’s and ISO’s (MX).
- At least have knowledge for all MTs & ISOs that are used in Cash Management world.
- Real time scenarios on how payment processes in MX world.
- Translation/conversion rules for MT to MX.
- Experience in working directly with CashOPS.
- Data Skills : Strong PL/SQL Skills, Ability to write SQL Queries and execute by self Joins, Table relationship, worked in Strong Data based environments
BA Skills :
Demonstrate strong business skills in line with Requirements Gathering from Business to interfacing with various stakeholders and seamlessly transition this for a strong output/product via the development team.
i. Product Strategy :be aware of the changing landscape of payment services and cloud native technology – support Senior Product Managers and Head of Product in research and information contributing to development of product strategy.
ii. Product Design / Development : understand what our clients need and gather / manage definition of functional and operational product requirements.
iii. Product Library :help us to communicate our services by supporting the creation and maintenance of directory, documentation and product capabilities offered to clients including both functional and non-functional capabilities.
iv. Product Sales Support: enable the business to grow by providing support in the creation and maintenance of sales supporting literature and client facing support as needed.
v. Product Training : spread the word! With client and internal training programmes and approach based on released capabilities.
vi. Product Performance : understand and support Head of Product and Senior Product Managers with analysis of KPIs interfacing with Finance.
- Very conversant and fully adapted to daily Scrum calls, standups, story boards as per Agile lifecycle
- Strong Analytical skills and ability to comprehend problems
- Strong Communication skills and ability to liase with several stakeholders across the value stream
- A go getter and aggressive personality to get the delivery done
- Bachelors (BS in Computer Science) or Similar in management