- Agile, Architecture, Banking, Business operations, Business intelligence, Data analysis, Functional requirements, Framework, Financial services, Epic, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Mockups, Multitasking, People skills, Presentations, QA, Reporting, Microservices, Research, SAP BASIS, Strategy, Sprint, Software, Sequence diagrams, Operations, CAN, Microsoft Visio, KPI, Integration, Implementation, Engineering, Self motivated, Transformation, Test plans, UI, UPS, Use cases, Workflow, SAP WM
- Contract W2, Contract Independent, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 24 Month
- Depends on Experience
- Work from home available
As part of strategy to design and implement Clients – E*TRADE integration, Global Banking Technology team is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work closely with the squad to define the scope, functionality and requirements for this book of work. The BA will lead requirements gathering epic and user story creation for integration of the internal transfers for Client, Branch, and Operations. Candidate will interface on a regular basis with different teams and stakeholders, including client and E*TRADE technology, Client and E*TRADE Business and Operations teams across Wealth Management, development, QA, and the global development team.
The candidate should have previous experience in Agile framework with requirements writing in the form of Epics and User Stories. To be successful, the role will require the individual to understand the banking technology landscape, and to offer creative solutions that integrate current capabilities, and the ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the client- E*TRADE Agile Squad/Fleet on defining platform features and functional capabilities
- Analyze business processes, functions and procedures across multiple business units
- Work on and lead the data analysis, reporting and migration efforts as a part of the platform transformation.
- Create user stories for business and functional requirements, including workflow, business rules, and use cases.
- Design business intelligence tools and dashboards to show project KPIs.
- Meet business unit objectives including cost estimates, date commitments and functionality
- Assist data consumers and development teams by taking on data research/analysis tasks and answering questions about the data.
- Assist with QA/Testing to develop test plans and more detailed test cases.
- Work with the project team and business to identify and resolve issues that arise during projects or as part of day to day business operations.
- Actively contribute and participate in design and architecture discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning sessions
- Up to 5 years of experience in a business analyst role.
- Detailed understanding of system to system communication, contracts, interface & sequence diagrams
- Understanding of basics of systems design such as and microservice architecture
- Should be capable of coming up with alternative solutions and able to drive implementation quickly with high degree of quality.
- Strong analytical and people skills, including thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, innovative and can work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to multitask across a number projects
- Proficient in MS Office applications: Excel, MS Project, Visio, Word and Powerpoint
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Experience within an Agile framework.
- Experience in WM, Financial services field and UI mockups
- Understand how to create user flows
- Ability to understand and manipulate data for analysis
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.