The candidate is responsible for
- – designing (including creating design documents) embedded applications and services (Android or embedded Linux)
- – developing codes and tools for embedded applications and services.
- – setting up test & evaluation environment (HW & SW) for embedded applications and services.
- – performing test and evaluation for embedded applications and services.
- – writing documents and reports that summarize the results and findings.
- More than 7 years of embedded SW development required.
- Proficiency in C/C++ or JAVA required.
- Linux OS experience required.
- Experience with Yocto, cmake, or make required. Should be able to create and modify build environment/script.
- Experience with Android development highly preferred.
- Experience with low-level drivers, especially camera/sensor driver, is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with camera/sensor/lens HW preferred.
- Experience with Git highly preferred.
- Experience with camera/sensor driver is a plus.
- Should be able to design, code, and test SW modules independently
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org