Roles and Responsibilties
- Perform quantitative analysis to design, development, and deployment of innovative solutions to problems affecting quantitative financial systems.
- Develop core analytical capabilities or model libraries.
- Collaborate with IT development and financial data management teams to develop quantitative risk models, analytics and applications in support of financial risk assessment.
- Design & implement forecast models based on time series analysis & statistical learning technology.
- Analyze and manipulate complex data to identify data integrity issues while simultaneously researching and implementing industry practices related to model methodologies.
- Develop load forecast models based on linear regression analysis, linear algebra, numerical analysis; and Provide application or analytical support on issues such as valuations or data.
- Qualification Requirements: Master’s degree or equivalent in Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics or related field.
- In lieu of Master’s degree employer will accept bachelor’s or equivalent degree and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience or any suitable combination of education, experience or training.
Interested? Share your Resume to:
HR, Cygnus Professionals, Inc. 3490 US Highway 1, Princeton, NJ 08540
To apply for this job email your details to Latha@cygnuspro.com