- Perform quantitative analysis to design, development, and deployment of innovative solutions to problems affecting quantitative financial systems
- Develop core analytical capabilities or model libraries
- Collaborate with IT development and financial data management teams to develop quantitative risk models, analytics and applications in support of financial risk assessment
- Design & implement forecast models based on time series analysis & statistical learning technology
- Analyze and manipulate complex data to identify data integrity issues while simultaneously researching and implementing industry practices related to model methodologies
- Develop load forecast models based on linear regression analysis, linear algebra, numerical analysis; and Provide application or analytical support on issues such as valuations or data.
Master’s degree or equivalent in Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics or related field.
In lieu of Master’s degree employer will accept bachelor’s or equivalent degree and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience or any suitable combination of education, experience or training.
Resume to: HR, Cygnus Professionals, Inc., 3490 US Highway 1, Princeton, NJ 08540
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com