- Access Management (OpenAM), Directory Service (OpenDJ), Identity Management, ForgeRoc
- Contract W2, Contract Independent, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 Month
- Depends on Experience
- Minimum 8 – 12 Years of total IT Experience
- Strong knowledge and proven experience on ForgeRock latest version of products, Access Management (OpenAM), Directory Service (OpenDJ), Identity Management, and Identity Gateway.
- Install/configure/customize/implement Access Management solutions using ForgeRock Access Management (OpenAM) and Directory Services (OpenDJ)components.
- Application onboarding using OpenAM
- Analyze and understand identity related business processes and requirements, and how the solution will address those business needs.
- Work with developers to ensure solutions meet security, availability, scalability, and performance requirements.
- Engagement planning, directing, and designing and implementing IAM solutions
- Advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards.
- Engagement management responsibilities; task delegation, project scheduling, project financials, quality review, and client management.
- Participate in other business development activities with existing and new clients.
- Manage day-to-day project activities for performing assessments, developing strategies and roadmaps, and implementing IAM solutions
- Design and architect futuristic IAM solutions aligned with client requirements.
- Lead requirements gathering and analysis.
- Interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, results-based team environment.
- Single Sign-On, Identity Federation and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Identity Governance and Administration, User Provisioning, Access Certification, Identity Analytics, Role-Based Access Control
- Privileged Access Management
- 7 years of experience managing projects through the full development lifecycle
Good to have:
- – DevOps (Jenkins Pipeline and other tools)
- – Prometheus for Monitoring, Griffana for dashboards
- – Azure AD and AKS (Kubernetes)