Title : Hyperion Essbase EPBCS with MMC
Location : Hoboken, NJ (Day 1 Onsite )
Duration : Long term Contract
Mandatory Skills: Hyperion Essbase , EPBCS, MMC
Detailed Job Description:
- Min 9+ Years of Experience in implementing Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services (EPBCS/PBCS) or Hyperion Planning or Essbase Applications.
- Experience in building metadata, designing web forms, conducting data reconciliation, building dashboards, and automating business rules.
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes.
- A proven track record of gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and SLAs, and implementing robust and scalable solutions
- Deep understanding of accounting principles (e.g., GAAP, GASP, FASB, FASAB).
- Working knowledge of the functional aspects of Income Statement, Balance Sheet. Understanding of currency translations, inter-company eliminations, and consolidation accounting under various GAAPs.
- Deep understanding of the metadata, dimensions, and their attributes along with the EPBCS Standard dimensions.
- Proficiency in the creation of member formulas and any customizations in EPBCS.
- Proficiency in creation of Complex Business Rules – Custom consolidations/aggregations, Custom Currency Conversions, Dynamic calculations.
- Proficient in building integration artifacts in Cloud Data Management and FDMEE such as locations, maps, custom/import scripts, and handling any file-related or custom automation using Python Scripts
- Development experience in scripting with Python/Groovy/CDM APIs.
- Good working knowledge of EPM Automate, including the ability to build scripts to automate various data admin activities.
- Experience conducting testing (e.g., system, integration, performance, and user acceptance testing), and preparing deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials, and administration/procedural guides.
- Excellent Excel and VB Scripting skills.
- Relation Database experience is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to collaborate with clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com