Role : PING SSO
Location : Raleigh (RTP), NC (1st preference) OR Downingtown or Philadelphia , PA (2nd preference) – DAY 1 ONSITE
Good hands on experience in PingFederate & PingAccess.
- Strong understanding of Authenticating technologies such as SAML, OAuth/OIDC, WS-FED authentication and other authentication methods.
- Strong working knowledge of PingFederate Policy Server, policy enforcement products/Concepts.
- Good understanding of access management, federated identity, 2-factor solutions, and LDAP Directories.
- Experience in implementing/support the PingFederate across different environments.
- Good understanding of F5 Load Balancer and Networking technologies.
- Experience in integrating applications via Reference and OpenToken Adapter.
- Experience in developing OGNL scripts.
- Experience in monitoring Technologies stack (Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, Kibana and Dynatrace) and ability to design dashboard, aggregated queries, and alerts.
- Experience in using Unix/Linux utilities for analyzing logs, and trouble-shooting the applications with clients.
- Experience in on-boarding an application in Pingaccess.
- Experience in custom header configuration in Pingaccess.
- Experience in upgrading PingFederate and PingAccess.
- Experience in Solving complex Operations problem.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org