- Define system/network configuration standards and design technical architecture for core application services.
- Develop system infrastructure and IT service integration plans; Analyze information flows for business data domains to define and document requirements for data, work flows and logical processes.
- Identify and evaluate network vulnerability and security concerns.
- Define security configuration and operational standards that ensure high availability, security, and scalability.
- Develop networking protocols and functionalities and
- Develop internal controls to mitigate security risks and related opportunities for internal controls improvement.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering/ /Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering.
- In lieu of Master’s degree, employer will accept bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience or any suitable combination of education, experience or training.