Title: Java Backend Developer with JMS
Location: Cary, NC (Initially Remote)
Duration: Long Term
- More than 10+ years of experience in Java Development.
- Strong in Java Basic (Collections, Multithreading, Memory Mgmt, ..)
- JMS – (He says recent candidates knows REST but not Messaging Systems – but for TMAPS JMS understanding by using any of Active/IBM MQ, Solace, Apache Kafka)
- Spring Boot – Configuration , Annotations (with understanding of Maven)
- Sybase / MS SQL (particularly about locking of tables – dead locks) The candidate who knows Oracle , PostgreSQL doesn’t face dead lock scenarios –but to work on Sybase need these understanding.
- Senior Developer
- They should be evaluated based on problem solving skills may be not on experience years
- Should be independent enough to understand the requirement
- He would be more interested in – providing a scenario based question, for which candidate should be able to think & provide the solution
- Working knowledge on CRITICAL systems , as TMAPS is a CRITICAL System
- Unix script – basic understanding.
- Financial Domain.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com