Job Title: Java Technical Lead
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: Long Term
– At least 7+ years of IT experience.
– Strong hands on Experience in design, development in Java Microservices, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, XM/ XSD, API Architecture , Swagger Modelling , API specifications.
– 5+ years of experience designing and developing services for high volume, high transactions environment such as retail e-Commerce websites or real-time events processing
– Knowledge and experience on GIT / Bitbucket.
– Experience on Service Discovery , Load balancing , circuit breaker , distributed tracing.
– Experience with API gateway is desirable like Zuul, Kong etc
– 2+ years of experience in test automation and test-driven development using Junit, Mockito, or equivalent tools
– 2+ years of experience with Continuous Deployment/Integration practices including automated
unit/integration/regression tests, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
– Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
– Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
– 1+ years of experience with AWS or other cloud platforms.
– Knowledge and experience with containerized application development using Docker.
– Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
– Strong hands on experience in defect troubleshooting
– Good experience in performing Code review, helping and mentoring other team members
– Past experience in leading onsite –offshore development mode
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org