- Apache Kafka, Best practices, Data link layer, Documentation, Optimization, Infrastructure, Monitoring, Physical layer, Software deployment, Software, Reporting, Process automation, Planning, Integration, Implementation
- Contract W2, Contract Independent, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 24 Months
- Depends on Experience
Looking for a Kafka Engineer who will provide subject matter expertise in the deployment of Confluent Enterprise Kafka within organization.
- Experience designing secure and stable Kafka platforms.
- Physical deployment of infrastructure across multiple environments.
- Optimization and tuning of Kafka plant for peak performance.
- Standards and patterns development for Kafka usage.
- User guide development and training overviews for supporting teams.
- Provide troubleshooting and best practices methodology for development teams.
- Process automation and new application on-boarding, integration with CICD pipeline.
- Design monitoring solutions and baseline statistics reporting to support the implementation.
- Level 3 support for development teams that are utilizing the platform.
- Planning and execution of infrastructure projects as well as on-boarding of new application development projects
- Mentors L1/L2 support groups.
- Partner with development teams to provide Kafka orchestration.
- Good with documentation.
- 5+ years of experience with Apache Kafka or Confluent Kafka.
- 8+ years relevant experiences in Technology.
- 5+ years’ experience working in the Financial Industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required Masters Preferred.