BSS/ OSS Architect
(Operations support systems (OSS), operational support systems in British usage, or Operation System (OpS) in , are computer systems used by to manage their networks (e.g., telephone networks). They support management functions such as , , and .
Together with (BSS), they are used to support various end-to-end telecommunication services. BSS and OSS have their own data and service responsibilities. The two systems together are often abbreviated OSS/BSS, BSS/OSS or simply B/OSS.)
• Experience working with clients to understand their complex requirements and developing the solution in BSS/OSS (billing, ordering, provisioning , fault management, ticketing etc) and SalesForce platform. (Preferable) (Internal Salesforce architecture gap can be covered by the team)
• Solid in enterprise system architecture experience
• Strong understanding of integration frameworks along with Salesforce surrounding systems.
(Integration experience with other Salesforce Applications and integration with internal and external systems is also good)
• Designing end to end solution architecture.
• Experience with end to end Salesforce.com implementations, integrations, and enhancement projects and delivering overall solution architectures for CRM applications (Internal Salesforce architecture gap can be covered by the team)
• Solid understanding of SaaS and CRM development processes and methodologies
• Ability to create supporting technical documentation (business system architecture and technical system architecture), detailed design specifications and effort estimations
• Knowledge about OOTB functionality and the ability to guide developers between using configuration or coding
• Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
• Telcom’s, Media or Utilities industry experience preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com