- The candidate right for this role, Public Key Infrastructure Engineer would be responsible for ensuring the processes and controls are developed and implemented around the Certificate Authority (CA) Management core, Active Directory and the platform authentication (Windows and Unix).
- This role would work to develop and integrate the various tools to better automate and manage the Public Key Infrastructure and ensure auditability for management of these systems.
- This role is expected to work cross capability with Security and infrastructure to ensure full integration and automation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Working within an agile development methodology (Kanban, Scrum, etc)
- Hand-on-experience with Certificate Life Cycle Management Tool – Venafi.
- In-depth knowledge of managing keys and RBAC via Venafi System.
- Well versed with integration and enrollment via defined workflows.
- Responsible for providing manual and automated reports through venafi system.
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment.
- Experience assessing of data protection approaches, requirements, and activities.
- Certification Authorities, Two-Factor Authentication, MFA, LDAP Directories, OCSP, ICAM and the standards relating to them.
- Understanding of cryptography, key management, masking, tokenization, or other data protection technologies
- Experience utilizing and deploying encryption technologies such as TLS, PGP, PKI, and HSM
- Knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing methods principles and concepts
- An understanding of SSH, especially the configuration and use of SSH keys for authentication.
- Experience with high-level script languages such as Python, along with shell scripting in KSH, Bash, and PowerShell.
- Knowledge and experience of network and system security solutions, concepts, and technologies.
- Experience with distributed platforms such as Linux. Windows server is a plus.
- Have clear and concise communication and be comfortable working with all levels in the organization.
- Effective at both collaboration and negotiation with internal stakeholders.
- Capable of managing and prioritize multiple projects with competing resource requirements and timelines.
- 10 yrs+ working in an IT Infrastructure related role along with associated design experience.
- Demonstrated experience with server configuration management (infrastructure automation) tools (i.e. – Ansible, Puppet)
- Experience supporting enterprise server hardware (Dell or HP)
- Experience with Identity Management solutions such as IBM’s TIM/TAM
- Experience with IOT devices and management a plus
- Design and implement solutions for integration within client environments for various Red Hat products such as IdM (Identity Management), Satellite, RHV (Red Hat Virtualization), RHDS (Red Hat Directory Server), Ceph, etc.
- AWS Cloud experience including core services EC2, S3, ALB/NLB, Lambda, RDS
- Experience of designing, optimizing and troubleshooting public cloud platforms associated with large, complex application stacks.
- 3 yrs+ working in a PKI environment and bonus points for working with AWS public cloud environments.
- AWS hands on experience of designing and managing AWS cloud solutions.
- Previous experience working as a either a Technical Architect, Solutions Architect, Technical Design Authority or Solutions
Designer would be preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com