- Manage the design, planning, development, and implementation of multiple strategic networking projects, including project scheduling, status reviews, executive communication and approval, requirements gathering, documentation, and eventual deployment and implementation of the project.
· Communicate status and issues at various levels of the organization in a clear and concise manner
· Manage executive project expectations including owning escalation, communication, and senior-level interaction on critical strategic projects for wireless projects in Comcast.
· Drive network platform development activities across the organization
· Drive schedules, quality and cost
· Manage coordination and project deliverables between internal team as well as third party partners to deliver the project
· Lead cross-functionally to guide projects through deployment and facilitate meetings guiding large project teams.
· Document all aspects of the project including decisions, requirements, risks, issues, schedule, and meeting agendas/notes.
· Anticipate tactical challenges and develop contingency plans for controlling costs and maintaining market deployment schedules
· Manage a small team of project leaders to assist in project execution
· Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com