- Python, cloud database admin, AWS, Version Control System, Chef configuration management and migrations, Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerantDatabaseon AWS, Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolveDatabaseproducts.
- Contract W2, Contract Independent, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 6 Months
- $60 – $70
- Work from home available
Remote:- Till Covid.
LinkedIn is mandatory for this position
- Role Description: Cloud Database administrator with 7+ years of experience.
- Required Experience:
- – 7+ years’ experience in Python development and should have excellent database administration concept.
- – Excellent knowledge of Python coding.
- – Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- – Experience with Version Control System like GitHub.
- – Experience with Chef configuration management and migrations.
- – Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant Database on AWS
- – Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve Database products.