- Independent, W2, Corp-To-Corp, 12 Months
- No Travel Required
- Must have 10+ years of work experience in Data steward architect or lead position.
- Must have working experience with Data Engineering/Analytics teams to champion best practice in data management, governance and quality and ensure appropriate safeguards are in place.
- Must have experience in working in SAP centric IT landscape.
- Must be able to document and define Data Quality definitions.
- Must be able to Collate information for Data Quality Assessments.
- Should be able to develop an understanding of the metadata captured to manage data and participate in the creation of metadata.
- Establish a standardized approach to capture and document metadata issues across all assigned data domains.
Enforcing various data rules for the market and ensures high level of data quality, integrity, availability, completeness, consistency, privacy and compliance to those rules by the data owners.
- Understand and communicate impacts of data components across all systems.
- Communicates with Global Technology and Business Teams to obtain all required information necessary to determine and address their specific data needs.
- Gathering, documenting, and reviewing requirements with various business and data partners across the organization.
- Ensure the integrity of master data across multiple domains including daily record review, management of hierarchy relationships, processing modification requests and user support.
- Demonstrate active ownership of master data.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org