- Snowflake Architect, Azure, BI
- Contract W2, Contract Independent, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 Months
- Depends on Experience
- The Snowflake Architect will be responsible for architecting and implementing very large scale data intelligence solutions around Snowflake Data Warehouse. A solid experience and understanding of architecting, designing and operationalization of large scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse along with Azure architect, data factory etc knowledge is a must.
- The Snowflake Architect should have deep data management skills to support Cloud Big data engineering and analytics agendas, including capabilities such as Cloud data warehouse and data lake, cloud data engineering, on premise to cloud data migration, data ingestion, data curation, and data migration. Act as a technical and solution expert in the areas of snowflake data warehouse, Data warehouse on Cloud.
- Provide overall architecture of solution and plan for BI / Analytics execution
- knowledge on any work and asset management systems is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and listening skills and Work closely with Customer stakeholders to gather and define requirements.
- Have prior working experience of Customer interfacing role
- Provide thought leadership to the BI / Analytics team
- Design and implement solutions in Azure Analytics platform
- Experience creating Data Platforms in Azure for Analytics application.
- Architecting greenfield development and/or production platform for new applications
- Building of technical and security architecture in Azure for the selected apps/workloads
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Passion for technology with 8 to 10 years of technical experience in Microsoft BI and Azure.
- MUST have 5+ years of strong programming experience in Azure Analytics Platform
- Hands on experience in building Data Platform in Azure supporting Analytical Applications
- Experience in Azure technologies includes – ADF(Azure Data Factory), ADL, Azure SQL DB
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management
- Knowledge on Utiltites domain would be good