Job Title: Sr Cloud Azure Developer
Location: Dallas, TX (Remote until Covid but locals will be preferred)
Duration: Long Term
Note: Client is looking for visa independent candidates at this time
- 3+ years of experience working with Public Cloud Providers such as AWS and Azure.
- 2+ years of experience with designing cloud implementation architectures and solutions using PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding
- 3+ years of experience with application transformation and modernization & data migrations projects.
- 2+ years of experience with various Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Source Code Repos and configuration management tools, technologies and best practices
- 3+ years of experience with performing discovery and assessment of customer’s overall applications portfolio, IT and business priorities and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap
- 2+ years of experience with architecting and designing solutions using cloud technology paradigms like Serverless, Containers, Microservices 1+ years of experience with implementation experience of solutions using cloud technology paradigms
- Experience using database technologies like Oracle, MySQL, SQL and understanding of NoSQL, Postgres is preferred.
- Experience in performance tuning, including load balancing, web servers, Networking, Compute, content delivery Networks (CDN), Caching, etc.
- Strong knowledge on software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Azure Boards etc. Broad understanding of enterprise project life cycle
- Experience architecting and deploying multi-tiered applications.
- Making all significant work activity visible
- Improving the work value stream: removing tactical impediments, improving work process for more effective, consistent and sustainable execution, etc.
- Understanding the components of the system, how functionality maps to them, and how the system is projected to evolve, so it can manage how it comes together to deliver capability on time (per release roadmap/schedule) and with high integrity
- Identifying and managing risks that could affect delivery
- Understanding the technical risks that are present
- Understanding the technical boundaries between internal and external components that are present
- Understanding the limitations that are due to technology (such as an old IDE) and what we are going to do about those limitations, what the risks that are inherent
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com