Sr. Mark Logic Lead at New York city , NY (onsite -Hybrid model)
Open position : 2
- Looking for a Mark Logic Lead Developer having minimum of 5 years’ experience in Mark Logic and who can work independently on Mark Logic based application development, administration and support activities.
- Should have a fair understanding on business application development, Operational Data Hub, Data Lake & Big Data Environment.
• Collaborate with Business Analyst & Requirement engineers on Business conceptualization & Data Modelling
• Fair Knowledge on Document based and columnar based Database other than Mark Logic
• Optimizing knowledge on MarkLogic Cluster and User Modules
• Core administrative knowledge of MarkLogic based Operational Datawarehouse
• Setting Up Security. (Users, Roles, External Security …)
• Back Up & Restoring Data
• Monitoring and Tuning Performance
• Scripting and scheduling administrative Tasks
• Configuring & Maintaining Clusters, DRs and Archival
• Deploying MarkLogic Application and modules using gradle
• Develop and deploy sjs/xquery modules in MarkLogic
Required Skills :
• Experience in development using Server Side Java Script, XML, JSON, XQuery, SPARQL, Java, Rest Services.
• Knowledge on Configuring and managing security, reliability, availability, safety and performance
• Knowledge on triples based data defintion and document storage
• Deep knowledge of MarkLogic performance/scaling concepts and tuning best practices
• Experience in External Security Configuration and Tiered Data Storage.
• Knowledge in Apache Ni-Fi, MarkLogic Datahub framework & Flow Client framework.
• Knowledge in CI/CD and SCM tools; Gradle/Maven
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org