- Technical Project Manager, Program Governance, PMO, MVP, MS Project, Healthcare provider space, EMRs, EHRs, RCM, Claim
- Contract W2, Contract Independent, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 Months
- Depends on Experience
- Program Governance
- Setup and Runs PMO along with client and partners Program team;
- Manage Project plans and Deliverables for the MVP
- Directs other workstreams project managers and partners
- Reviews, approves and ensure development and maintenance of all project documents
1) A Project Charter
2) A Project Management Plan
3) Requirements documents
4) Design documents
5) Input to architecture documents
6) Test Plan
7) Test result
8) Implementation Plan
9) Post Implementation and Lessons Learned
10) Project schedules and budgets
11) Resource management plans
- Provides weekly program status reports for each program.
- Hold program status and other meetings as necessary.
- Reviews and oversees Management of the project schedule via the use of Google Workspace and MS Project.
- Reports schedule and budget variances
- Creates and maintains SharePoint project site
- Ensure there are quality and well maintained project schedules, baselines and estimates to complete program/project and report variances.
- Provides risk management plan, risk assessment and mitigation within a program/project.
- Reports on ongoing issues and changes utilizing existing processes and templates and publishing reports within a program/project.
- Creates and publishes weekly status report of activities, accomplishments, issues and action to resolve issues.
- Identifies and ensures all activities required to successfully meet the operational readiness review are completed on time.
- Should have expert knowledge on Healthcare provider space, EMRs, EHRs, RCM, Claims