Azure DEV Ops Engineer
Job Title : DOE Azure DEV Ops Engineer Location: 205 Jesse Hill Jr Drive, #1540, East tower, Atlanta, GA – Hybrid.
Need Azure Devops Engineer with proven HANDS-ON experience in administering Azure DevOps. As an Azure DevOps Engineer, you will identify end to end DevOps solutions, leverage best practices & patterns in partnering with application teams in their journey.
- 4+ years’ experience on administrating and operating infrastructure on an Azure public or private cloud (Cloud networking, monitoring, and cost optimizations)
- An extensive background of cloud computing and Azure migration workloads.
- Experienced in using Bicep for resource provisioning to Azure Cloud.
- Experience in Terraform to will be an added advantage.
- Experience creating CI/CD Pipelines and containerization using Azure DevOps.
- Experience automating applications, infrastructure deployments, and application code repositories using Azure DevOps Pipelines and Repositories. Experience with performance monitoring, configuring dashboards and alerts in Azure DevOps.
- Experience with administering Azure Devops Services platform.
- Must have strong knowledge of automation, source control, configuration management, deployment automation, and CI/CD pipeline stacks (Azure DevOps preferred).
- Must have strong knowledge of shell scripting including Powershell and web configuration including IIS.
- Experience creating and managing YAML based Azure Dev Ops pipelines or equivalent.
- Working Knowledge of Docker containers, Code repositories (GIT), Deploying secure code.
- Azure DevOps Create build/deployment pipelines for software, services Using Yaml/classic pipelines.
- Demonstrates an understanding of Agile/Scrum software development methodologies, practices, and the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience with MLOps Pipelines.
- Experience with Azure Synapse Pipelines.
- Experience with ADF Pipelines.
Azure DevOps +4
Automation, source control, configuration management +3
Bicep Infrastructure as code +3
Create build/deployment pipelines, YAML +2
Docker and Kubernetes +1
Azure Synapse arm templates, deployment pipelines, and source control management +1