- Design scalable and performance-oriented multi-tier enterprise application architecture describing application, system, and database models;
- Develop and enhance web properties and data-driven business applications using object-oriented programming methods and .NET/web technologies;
- Write, review, test and document programming code on new software and enhancements as per QM standards; Provide oversight of all processes, data flows and interfaces that feed content to websites and/or provide solutions/services externally to constituents.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline.
- In lieu of Master’s degree, Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience or any suitable combination of education, experience or training.
Mail resume to: HR, Cygnus Professionals, Inc., 3490 US Highway 1, Bldg. 4, Princeton, NJ 08540